Al-Layan group proudly obtained the following certificates from the SGS which is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
- ISO 9001:2015 certification which is an integral part of an organization’s efforts towards the broader aim of sustainable development. The adoption of a quality management system is a strategic decision for an organization to continuously improve their overall performance.
- ISO 22000 FSSC:2018 V5 Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000 which is an ISO 22000 and PAS 220 based certification scheme for food manufacturers. It includes both the requirements for a Food Safety Management System found in ISO 22000 and the requirements for Prerequisite Programs found in the Publicly Available Standard (PAS) 220
- ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance. ISO 14001:2015 is intended for use by an organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.
ISO 14001:2015 helps an organization achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties.
- ISO 45001:2018 specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, and gives guidance for its use, to enable organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance.
ISO 45001:2018 is applicable to any organization that wishes to establish, implement and maintain an OH&S management system to improve occupational health and safety, eliminate hazards and minimize OH&S risks (including system deficiencies), take advantage of OH&S opportunities, and address OH&S management system nonconformities associated with its activities.
- ISO GDP the quality system for the storage and distribution of medicines requires the establishment in the company of procedures that guarantee good traceability during storage and transport. In collaboration with SPEED PACK EUROPE we have faced the challenge, implementing all the requirements, which are the hallmark of the directive, to finally obtain a successful system for the management and distribution of medicines recognized by APPLUS with the delivery of the corresponding certificate.